Discover the bohemian Barcelona through the lives of Picasso and Dali, from the places they visited, to the streets and sites that inspired their paintings.
✓ Learn about the lives of Picasso, Dali, and the modernists.
✓ Visit the streets and sites that inspired their paintings.
✓ Discover historical Barcelona, the Cathedral, the medieval quarter, Arc de Trimof, the backstreets of El born and lots more.
✓ Visit a local art Bodega for a glass of Spanish wine or Catalan vermut.
28.00€ / per person
We offer discounts for children up to 16 (22.00€) and students with a valid student ID (24.00€)
“What a great tour! We saw street art and were given interesting information about what we were seeing. We went saw things that we would have never would have found on our own ” – Amy.W
You’ll delve into the lives of Picasso and Dall whilst taking in some of the most famous sights of Barcelona. You’ll learn about the artists lives, their loves, and some of their most important works. At the end of the tour, you’ll stop a local art bodega, which Picasso use to drink in, for a glass of wine or Catalan vermut.
This tour is perfect to do on for your first days in Barcelona as, you’ll pass through two of its most emblematic neighbourhoods and you’ll also receive lots of information about the city’s history too.
Some of the highlights of the tour include
- El’s Quatre Gats famous beer hall.
- Picasso’s only open-air artwork.
- One of first galleries to exhibited a Picasso painting.
- A famous plaza with a secret that inspired Dali’s famous surrealist style.
- Carrer Avinyó, a source of inspiration for “Les Demoiselles d’Avignon.”
- Visit the cities main park to find out which animal Dali used to frequent the zoo to visit.
You’ll also visit some of Barcelona’s main sites including
- Arc de Trimof
- Parc Ciutadella
- The narrow medieval backstreets of Born
- Santa Maria del Mar
- El Gothic, the historic heart of the city
- Barcelona Cathedral
Everything you’ll need to have amazing experience is included in the price of the tour so don’t worry we’ve got it covered.