Booking terms and Conditions
What happens if I need to cancel my tour?
We understand that things happen and plans sometimes change, and that’s why we have a flexible cancellation policy. We ask that you inform us as soon as possible if your plans do change, as we keep our tour groups small.
Small Group Public Tours
- Free cancellations and date changes (pending availability) up to 48 hours before your tour.
- Cancellations and/or date changes must be communicated by email at email@example.com no less than 48 hours in advance of the tour in order to receive a refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 48 hours of a tour.
- No refunds or rebookings are available once a tour has commenced.
- Please consult the tour booking conditions provided at the time of your reservation
Weather Considerations & Force Majeure
- Tours run regardless of weather conditions. In case a tour is jeopardized or impossible due to force majeure, weather events, political disturbances or strikes, tours can be canceled if we believe it is necessary.
Late Arrivals and No Show Policy
- Late arrivals and no-shows are nonrefundable. This is applicable to any tour participant that fails to arrive, or arrives after a tour’s departure.